Plastic Man (2018)

Plastic Man (2018)

Messagepar fred le mallrat » 14 Mars 2018, 22:13

Gail Simone’s next project will see the writer team with her Birds of Prey collaborator Adriana Melo for a six-issue Plastic Man miniseries for DC Comics.

The series goes on sale in June, and will focus on the style of humor that fans have come to love about the Golden Age hero.

“When I think about Plastic Man, he was genuinely the first funny super hero,” Simone told Syfy Wire. “I’m obviously attracted to that. There’s also this great mixture of tragedy in there, too, that I love. The humor comes from a place of pain. And a lot o people I know, the bravest ones, deal with their pain through humor. So I really like trying to find that balance and keeping that rollercoaster going where there is enough tragedy going on that the humor kind of helps you get through it, and that’s what this series is.”

fred le mallrat
Modo-Man

Retour vers Forum VO, dédié aux infos spoilers